I rejected this image for my front cover because the star is smiling, the aim for our front cover is promote style and I need the star to look serious as the story in the trailer is not a laughing matter. Finally the star's eyes are squinting and therfore does not draw the readers attention
I rejected this image because the framing is wrong and we are unable to see the star. We need a full shot of his head if the front cover is to work, also the posture of the star is wrong and looks unnatural
I rejected this image because the jacket over the shoulder makes the shot look happy and upbeat when the aim of our shot is to promote style and a sense of the upcoming show which is not an upbeat situation for the star
I rejected this image because the star's hand is covering to much of his hair and the position looks unnatural, As well as this the shot is taken from to far away so would not be suitable for the close up shot I require for my front cover
No comments:
Post a Comment