Thursday, 13 December 2012

Reject Images (billboard)

 I rejected this image as the star's face looks scared and the expression looks unnatural and doesn't fit in with the feel of the billboard which is to show anger towards the main star (Tarquin)
 I rejected this image because the star's eyes are to squinted and the lack of eye contract wont draw in the watchers attention. It is hard to see whether the star's eyes are actually open and we are unsure which way she is facing
 I rejected this image because the star's is looking down to much and its hard to see her face we need her head to be higher and he eyes to look down
I rejected this image as the star's face is not appropriate for the feel of the billboard the billboard is meant to be serious and show the storyline. Also the lack of eye contract draws attention away from the main character

No comments:

Post a Comment