Sunday, 16 December 2012

Music Planning

I needed to choose a song that was correct for the theme and feel of my trailer. It also needed to be a song that fitted with the conventions of a Scripted Reality. I wanted an upbeat song that would appeal to my target audience, firstly I tryed Olly Murs Troublemaker, this song would fit in well with the storyline of my trailer as the main character causes trouble around Chelsea, but I could not use this song as the lyrics were overlapping with the characters speech which lead to my trailer's speech being less clear. My second choice was the song that I chose to be my trailers background music. The song Midnight City by M83 first came around when the first episode of Made In Chelsea was released it was the song that introduced the show therefore it fits the of a scripted reality show and as there is a long introduction of the long it worked out that the lyrics would not interrupt with the characters speech

No comments:

Post a Comment