Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Made In Manchester trailer 3



After receiving feedback on my previous rough cuts I have made the appropriate changes. Firstly I have removed Scenes 1 and other parts of the first filming this was because the framing was wrong and the camera was shaky which make my trailer look proffesional. I re-filmed these parts using a tri-pod therefore making sure the framing and camera movement is correct. I all made my trailer around 18 seconds shorter I have done this by cutting back on the clips and making them shorter and sharper, this gives my trailer a quicker more upbeat feel to it. I have also added some effects so when you hear some dialogue it changes clips showing the audience the speech and clip is related. I have also reduced the sound of the background music as it was hard to hear the characters speech. Finally I have added a voice over at the end of the trailer telling the audience what the show is and when it is on, I have done this to fit the conventions of soap trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment